Friday, June 27, 2008

Day Four of the Recession

In the grip of a recession frenzy I've decided to invest in a new mezzanine floor for my home office. Honestly for the last four days of the recession I've been at sixes and sevens just trying to make sense of the whole thing - what does it mean for me, what does it mean for my business, and what does it mean for the wider world? Luckily today I received an email with more solid advice than George Lee and David McWilliams could put together, together. A simple subject line was all it took to reel me in:

Recession-Proof Your Business With Our Economy Mezzanine Floor

Confident, brash and business-savvy, this is a subject line that doesn't even need a full stop. EuroMech couldn't give a fiddler's about sentence structure - they don't have time to! They're too busy installing Economy Mezzanine Floors and recession-proofing people's warehouses to care. I'm considering getting one installed in my bedroom and sheltering underneath it just in case the sky falls on my head.

No comments: