Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The great battle of morality

In an unending stream of moral-based arguement and ticket-based disappointment, a good friend 'M' has decided to take on the might of an "online ticket broker", or "morally bankrupt cretin" as members of the public like to call them. Said friend wanted to purchase tickets to see Billy Connolly yesterday morning (priced at the princely sum of €55 ex-charges), but TicketBastard had sold out almost instantaneously. By 9:10 am this online scalper www.needaticket.ie was selling them for €140 a piece - nice margins! I guess M has seen the new Rambo movie, because I doubt needaticket were expecting this level of email violence (I definitely didn't expect the retort though) :

----- Original Message -----
From: M
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 2:33 PM
Subject: YOU R C***S!!!!

YOU ARE A COMPLETE BUNCH OF ABSOLUTE C***S.


----- Original Message -----
To: M
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 3:50 PM

Fuck you M you big fat pillow biter.
Fuck you M you big fat pillow biter.
Get a life




----- Original Message -----
From: M
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: YOU R C***S!!!!


I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I DO IN FACT HAVE A LIFE, BUT DUE TO ABSOLUTE C***S SUCH AS YOURSELVES I AM UNABLE TO DO ALL THE THINGS I WOULD LIKE, I.E. GO TO GIGS, COMEDY SHOWS, CONCERTS ETC. WHICH ARE COSTLY ENOUGH WITHOUT C***S, SUCH AS YOURSELVES TRYING TO FURTHER RIP OFF THE AVERAGE JOE SOAP, SUCH AS MYSELF, BY CHARGING EXTORTIONATE PRICES. YOU HAVE NO MORALS AND ALTHOUGH WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS LEGAL(AND FUCK KNOWS HOW THAT IS) I WOULD LIKE TO STRESS THE FACT THAT YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING OF C***S I HAVE COME ACROSS. ENJOY HELL AS THAT IS WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO END UP YOU STUPID C***S.

Is it just me or have needaticket just used a slang - and absolutely derogatory - phrase for a homosexual? Is it just me or is that conduct umbecoming for a corporate entity? I don't give a shit what language - c**t or otherwise - an individual uses, but a printed comment from the "office" (that's their general opinion folks) of a business that is homophobic and prejudiced is far from acceptable. Kind of like their business practices.

No comments: